About Charlotte Smith
Being a native of the area and active member of the community, both professionally and privately, Charlotte is privileged to be involved with many local business people in promoting and sustaining a positive atmosphere of progress and growth.
- In October 2012 Charlotte was appointed to the Economic Development Board of City of New Smyrna Beach. This board is charged with making recommendations to the City Commission and City Manager regarding the implementation and funding of the City Economic Development Plan. Charlotte’s record of success is a result of her dedication to excellence. She is an award winning proven real estate professional with a record of satisfied customers and clients.
- Charlotte was previously Realtor of the Year and Chair of MLS Committee New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors.
- Charlotte continues to chair a monthly Commercial Agents of New Smyrna Beach.
- Charlotte has been a licensed real estate agent for 17+ years and has provided consultation to many home buyers and sellers as well as to commercial developers in all stages of development from purchase, permitting, building construction, road construction and sales/leasing.
- Charlotte is active and current member of SE Volusia Chamber of Commerce.
- Charlotte is currently President of Kiwanis Club of SE Volusia organization.